History of Dental Treatments Completed at Zarate Dental Clinic
· An initial evaluation of the patient is performed, panoramic radiography, periapical, intra and extra oral photos.
· A treatment plan is indicated to the patient that consists of the extraction of upper and lower teeth and, after that, the placement of implants.
· Planning prior to surgery, recommendations are given to the patient as well as some guidelines to follow with the indicated premedication.
· In a first surgery, lower extractions and implants are placed in the lower sector.
· In a second surgery, extractions of the upper sector and implants are placed in the maxilla.
· After the necessary time has elapsed, molds are made for the manufacture of prostheses on upper and lower implants. It should be noted that temporary prostheses have been adapted to the patient throughout the rehabilitation process.
· Finally, prostheses of the upper and lower sector are adapted. The patient is satisfied with the result.
· The patient is instructed to use WaterPick, as well as mouthwash and the use of a hard discharge splint to be worn at night to protect the surface of the denture teeth.
· Periodic checks are carried out to assess the status of the prostheses and implants, as well as the status of oral hygiene of the patient.
- · An initial evaluation of the patient is performed, panoramic radiography, periapical, intra and extra oral photos.