What are cookies?
In English, the term “cookie” means cookie, but in the field of web browsing, a “cookie” is something else entirely.
When you access our website, a small amount of text called a “cookie” is stored in your device's browser. This text contains various information about your browsing, habits, preferences, content customizations, etc.
There are other technologies that work in a similar way and are also used to collect data about your browsing activity. We will call all these technologies “cookies” together.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in this document.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and on future visits. The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the web, adapt it to your interests as a user, speed up the searches you carry out, etc.
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
Sensitive personal identification information such as your name, address, your password, etc., is not stored in the cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as 'third-party cookies', which are used and managed by external entities that provide us with services that improve the user experience. For example, the statistics that are collected on the number of visits, the content that most like, etc ... is usually managed by GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
Third-party cookies are also often used to guarantee payment operations carried out through the web.
If you have accepted them, we will not ask you again unless you delete the cookies on your device as indicated in the next section.
If you want to revoke the consent you will have to delete the cookies and reconfigure them.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
• Cookies are always rejected;
• The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
• Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
• Reject cookies from certain domains;
• Reject third party cookies;
• Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
• Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
Each web page uses its own cookies. On our website we use the ones indicated below:
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes. (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of advertising services in favor of other entities).
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
• Technical cookies: are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, manage the payment, control fraud related to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing the licenses of the software with which the service (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social media.
• Analysis cookies: they allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
• Preference or personalization cookies: they are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
• Behavioral Advertising Cookies: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
• Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
• Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. In this regard, it should be specifically assessed whether the use of persistent cookies is necessary, since the risks to privacy could be reduced through the use of session cookies. In any case, when persistent cookies are installed, it is recommended to reduce their temporary duration to the minimum necessary according to the purpose of their use. For these purposes, Opinion 4/2012 of the WG29 indicated that for a cookie to be exempt from the duty of informed consent, its expiration must be related to its purpose. Because of this, session cookies are much more likely to be considered exceptions than persistent cookies.
DETAIL OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
• Technical Cookies
User selections. They are used to save the values that have been selected by the user. Duration: Persistent. Management: Own.
• Analysis Cookies
Addthis. Cookie associated with the Addthis plugin to exchange information between social networks. Duration: Persistent. Management: Third parties.